Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blue polka dots and more Christmas nails

I got my Julep warehouse sale order today(only two polishes, but any nail mail=a good day) so I picked up one of the Maybelline Polka Dots collection while at Target. I literally last night saw the collection layered over various colors and wanted to try the blue layered over a light blue, and Bess was one of my colors coming.

This is Julep Bess on it's own. Usually I find Julep polishes on the thick side, this was just the opposite. This was two fairly thick coats and you can still see through it.


This is a coat and a half(extra dabs) of Maybelline Blue Marks the Spot. Usually I hate glitter toppers because I can't get the glitters spread evenly, but this did a pretty great job on it's own. The pieces aren't actually glitter, but I'm not sure what else to call em. I absolutely love this.



Here's a couple more photos from December manis. The China Glaze glitter I like, the holo not so much. I used a random green holo I got off etsy a couple years ago that used to be way darker, and I really thought Jade's Vermelho Surreal was a true red holo, but it ended up a copper red.

Two coats of Vermelho Surreal, and 5 or 6 of the unnamed, no longer made green.

This is China Glaze Pure Joy over Just Be-Claws(red shimmer.)



-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment